Rules of registration for the Slavic Wave Triathlon (Slov'yanskаKhvilya) 2020
Before starting the registration procedure, you must carefully study all sections of these Rules.
Submission of a bid for participation in the triathlon "Slov'yanska Khvilya" means that the participant has read and agreed with:
- Regulations and Rules of triathlon "Slov'yanska Khvilya"
- Agreement DISCLAIMER FORM
- Rules of Registration
Saturday, June 6, 2020
Ukraine, Kiev region, Pereyaslav
You can see the course map on the Course Map tab.
PROGRAM OF TRIATHLON
- INDIVIDUAL RACE: 1.9 km swim, 90 km bike, 21.1 km run,
- RELAY: 1.9 km swim, 90 km bike, 21.1 km run.
The relay team consists of 2-3 participants, who separately overcome the stages: (swimming, cycling, running)
INDIVIDUAL RACE: 100 people
RELAY: 20 teams (ie 60 participants)
FEATURES OF REGISTRATION
- there are no special registration conditions for elite participants and VIPs;
- in the case of cancellation of the event, according to circumstances independent of the Organizing Committee of the Slavic Wave Triathlon, the organizers do not bear any responsibility for any expenses incurred by the participants as a result of cancellation, including travel or accommodation costs;
- the organizers reserve the right to reject the application, if it is deemed expedient;
- all the risks associated with participation in the triathlon, are entirely on the participant. The organizing committee of the triathlon "Slov'yanska Khvilya" is not responsible for injuries, loss or damage or death resulting from participation in the triathlon "Slov'yanska Khvilya";
- The organizing committee of the triathlon "Slov'yanska Khvilya" reserves the right to detain, postpone, cancel or change the official race schedule in the event of unfavorable weather conditions. The definition of what constitutes unfavorable weather conditions is intended solely to the Organizing Committee of the Triathlon "Slov'yanska Khvilya";
- Everyone is invited to participate in the competition: amateurs and athletes aged 18 to 69 years, ready for the state of health and physical fitness to overcome the distance;
- The organizing committee of the triathlon "Slov'yanska Khvilya" categorically condemns and does not participate in the practice of transferring / selling its application (the right of participation) to anyone else, previously registered participants in the individual race
- Participants must have a valid health insurance policy covering the costs of treatment, in the event of injury during the race
- registration for a triathlon is made only through the official site of the competition.
- you will see the application form on the next page
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
Registration for СХ2020 will be open June 10, 2019 at 20:00 (Kiev time) and will last until May 22, 2020, or will end with the filling of the start protocol.
PROCEDURE OF REGISTRATION
The registration procedure includes:
- filling in and sending the registration form
- payment of the entry fee
- inclusion in the start list (protocol)
The name of the applicant is entered into the starting protocol only after the organizers accept the entry fee from him.
PAYMENT ENTRY FEE
After sending the completed Registration Form, each Applicant will be sent an Invoice confirming the receipt of the application, the specified amount of the entry fee and an instruction to make payment.
Attention! Sometimes the registration confirmation letters fall into the "SPAM" folder. Check all the folders!
If the participant wishes to cancel his registration, the cancellation notice must be sent to the e-mail sw(@)triathlon.com.ua
The procedure for refunding the entry fee:
1.04.2020 - 30.05.2020
CHANGE OF REGISTRATION DATA
The Organizational Committee of the Triathlon Slov'yanska Khvilya does not approve the practice of transferring / selling to third parties of its application (the right of participation) by registered participants in an individual race and does not participate in this process.
Any change in personal data in the Start Protocol, after the registration procedure is completed, entails the collection of a fee of UAH 100 per person.
The amount of the entry fee depends on the deadline for filing an application and the payment terms.
|TARIFF||DATES||ENTRY FEE, Euro|
|Early bird||till 10.11.2019|
|Regular||from 11.11.2019 till 31.03.2020||100||130|
|Maximum||from 01.04.2020 till 22.05.2020||120||150|
At a special discount, in the amount of 30% of the current entry fee, eligible Applicants:
- inhabitants of the city of Pereyaslav and Pereyaslav district
At a special discount, in the amount of 20% of the current entry fee, eligible Applicants:
- age over 50 years (determined by the year of birth);
- combatants Ukranian Army
- organizers of competitions triathlon or a marathon run
To use preferential conditions of registration, inform the Organizers about their right to a special discount in the field "Data for the commentator" in the Registration Form
Special discount does not apply to the participants of the relay race.
From the payment of the entry fee, last year's absolute winners are eliminated in the individual race, among men and women. Winners' prize slots are not eligible for transfer to other participants.
STARTING PACKAGE INCLUDES
- personal number of the participant, set of numbers for a bicycle
- swimming cap
- bags for transit zones
- T-shirt finisher Triathlon CX
- the finisher medal
- gifts with triathlon CX logo
- a participant's bracelet, which serves as an entrance ticket to all the museums of Pereyaslav
- meals at a distance and a finish buffet
- participation in the «varenic-party», on the eve of the start
- dinner at the awards ceremony with a live concert.
- 3 Backpacks
- the number of the team, set of numbers for the bicycle
- swimming cap
- 3 events T-shirts
- 3 finishing medals
- 3 sets gifts with triathlon CX logo
- 3 bracelets of the participant, which serve as admission ticket to all the museums of Pereyaslav
- meals at the distance and finish of the buffet, for the whole team
- participation in «varenic-party», on the eve of the start, for the whole team
- dinner at the awards ceremony with a live concert, for the whole team